The Recycle Challenge is an Entrepreneurial Enrichment Programme offered to Teens (ages 13 – 17) with the objective of providing the Teens with a unique experience relating to starting a business. The programme will allow kids to discover business through a collection of fun interactive, multi-media, minds-on/hands-on activities and games.
Key activities: A friendly, yet competitive race against time that will test creativity and the ability of the Teens to conceptualise a business within the parameters set. Teams have to design and construct a prototype out of recycled raw materials. They use a business plan canvas to test feasibility and take the product to market.
Benefits of the Recycle Challenge:
– Teaches business skills and develops business literacy
– Supplement the school curriculum
– Teaches interpersonal skills and teamwork
– Stimulates creativity and encourages experiemntation
– Build motivation, confidence and resilience
– Fosters initiative and responsibility
– Embraces all learning styles
– Creates awareness of entrepreneurship and have our Teens consider it as a career choice
– inspires & change lives
Contact us for more information:
Ansulene Prinsloo on 083 300 6118 or firstname.lastname@example.org