|Instructions for registering your child with Young Entrepreneurs.|
(Parent Application above is required for first Child Application)
- Complete the form to your right for each child you want to register.
- After selecting SUBMIT just refresh your browser to load a new
form for the next child.
- Please use the same Parent’s first name that you used in the above Parent registration form.
- Terms & Conditions: The YE programme involves a lesson once a week, during school terms, by a trained facilitator of the YE programme. No credit, refund or extra lessons will be given if (i) other activities clash with the lesson time; (ii) child is absent from class; (iii) school or learning centre is closed due to a public holiday, school holiday or school function. Catch up lesson may be provided for at any of our other available learning centres, as scheduled on our timetable, by written notice to YE.YE provides the following discounts: (i) Multiply discount (Multiply T&C’s apply); (ii) Sibling discount. These discounts do not apply with campaign discounts. Discounts will be forfeited if invoice is not paid before due date. THE ACCOUNT IS PAYABLE IN ADVANCE. Interest will be charged for overdue accounts. A term’s notice must be given by person responsible for payment via email before lesson may be discontinued. Class will be denied by Young Entrepreneurs for any new children without an enrolment form or for accounts in arrears. YE reserved the right to deny class attendance. YE cannot accept liability, loss or injury suffered during attendance of lessons. All equipment and facilitation tools remains the property of YE.
- If this form doesn’t display properly OR gives you an ERROR, please refresh the page & try again.